Washington DC

Saturday, July 01, 2006

So then

So Friday wasn't too bad. We just sat around until my Dad got home. Then it was off the Commomsary. After that we got back went swimming for a while and then headed for downtown DC. The plan was to mostly see the Lincoln and Jefferson memorials. But didn't work out. I don't know what my Dad was thinking. He park at the national mall and we just walked up that past all the Simithsonian buildings and all that. They were haveing some folklife festavil on the mall but only during the day. And since we didn't get there till about 9:ooish. So we walked all the way up the the Capital building. The video at the end shows some of that. After we got to the Caoital it was on to Union Station. Which was like another 5 blocks. After we got to the station almost everything was closed. So we stoped in at Uno. Let me tell you there is nothing like haveing a nice big juicy burger at 11:45 PM. After that it was the long trek back to the Mustang and onward home. I didn't get to bed till about 1:30 this morning. One last note I forgot my memory card with the pictures so I will put them up later. But in closeing I do have a video for you. So enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home