Washington DC

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well, well, well

Well I finally made to Washington DC. I know I was going to try and get a post up last night but I just wasn't able to. I wanted to but since my dad doesn't have wifi or a land line I had to wait. He lives in a pretty nice apartment complex. I'm at the main office and that's were they have wifi. He took me a bit to get it on though because there were so many different ones and everything. Next when I get back I'm going to try and see if I can't get a signal from his place. Now enough about all that. On to the main reason why I started this blog. But before I do it will be a while till I get pictures up because I forgot my camera and so I will have to use my dad's and his is a Samsong so anybody who know anything about me and my camera will know why.

Wednesday morning started all most mornings do (if you get up at 5 in the morning). Well got to the airport in Pocatello and I thought it was going to be an okay day. It didn't take long for us to get on the plane and go. By the time we got to Salt Lake City it was about 8:30 I think I don't quite remember. But yeah so we got something to eat and then settled down for a kindof long wait. After about an hour or so we heard an announcement that because the Chicago-O'Hare flight was running late our plane was going to a different gate on the other side of the tarmat. I didn't mind too much since we still had quite a wait left. I just figured that a little excerise would not be too bad. Well the plane was about fifteen minutes late so we got on and got ready to go. The flight itself was not too bad. We got what the call a snack pack with some okish crackers, some cheese for them which was a lot like the regular cheese and crackers, a box or raisens, and then my favorite- short bread cookie. Ummm it was good. For the entertainment part of the flight they had the movie Firewall with Harrison Ford. I had seen previews for it before and thought I don't know but it was better then expected. Following they had Will & Grace and a couple of other weird shows that I didn't wastch. So I just listened to the radio for the rest of the time. When we finally arrivied to Baltimore Washington Internatnal airport it was about 5:30. There was a lot of construction going on so we wanted to get out or there as fast as possible.

By the time we got to Arlington where my dad lives we were starting to get hungrey, so my dad took us to this place called Hard Times Cafe. I must say they have the best wings I have ever had. Then by the time that we got back to my dads place I was so tired that I just went to bed.

Well that's about it for Wednesday. I have to head back but hopefully I can get back on at the apartment to tells about todays "interesting events".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home