Washington DC

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

One week

Well I'm down to my last week. I only have one week left till my return to Pocatello. It's actually depressing. After being here for only two weeks I didn't really want to go back. But I guess I must.

So my Fourth of July. Yeah I was pretty excited about going to downtown DC to watch the fireworks. Yesterday morning we watched three 007 movies. That was ok yah know but it all went down hill after that. Instead of going to DC like I had previously thought. We got to go to my Dad's friend's apartment. So they were like six of his friends there then me and my sister. Yeah that was a real dud. The only good thing from last night was that I got to watch Dogma. But yeah so that was my Fourth. Hope you had a better one.

Also it is starting to rain again. I have pictures from the flooding yesterday, and I might have some more if the raining keeps going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home