Washington DC

Friday, June 23, 2006

Thursday

Well Thursday was a pretty eventful day for not doing anything.

First I got up at 10:17 it felt so weird getting up so late. But then I thought I'm two hours ahead it's ok. I didn't do much just kindof cleaned up around the house. Then my dad came and picked my sister and me up and we went to a place called the Silver Diner. We met his boss, his boss's wife, and their daughter. Their daughter is not even in kindergarden yet and by the time were leaving she was already saying that me and her were going to get married. That was a little weird. But anyway the resturent was a 50's like place. After lunch my dad had to go back to work so he took me and my sister home. After we got back my sister started playing the Playstation 2 and I finished my book (The Da Vinci Code). After a while my dad got home and my sister wanted to go swiming so we came down to the main entrance place and she went swiming and I went upstairs and typed up my last blog.

When she was finally down swiming we decided to go to Ft. Myer and get some food. Little did my dad pay attention to the road we went right past our exit stright into downtown DC. So went spent like an extra 20 to 30 minutes driving around there trying to find our way back to Arlington. Finally when we did make it to Ft. Myer the stores were already closed so we just decided to go home and have pizzia. They sounded like a good idea at first I know but the pizzia on the phone was Apu so he didn't understand what my dad said and my dad didn't understand what he said. After much swearing, cussing, and about 30 points higher on blood pressure the pizzia was finally ordered.

After dinner my dad thought it would be fun to spend the rest of the night till about 1:30 this morning, cleaning out the front room, cleaning up the second bedroom, and just trying to unpack the rest of his crap. During all that the power went out twice. And then when we finally started getting ready for bed the power went out again and wasn't back on till 7:52 this morning.

Well that's it for Thursday. Be sure to come back tomorrow for Friday's installment or as I like to call it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home