Washington DC

Friday, July 07, 2006

So you know

I did make it to the museum last night. We were there till closing time. It was weird though cause I drove to DC and it was my first time driving in stand still free way traffic. It was kinda cool though cause this guy was blocking the lane cause he wanted to get over but there was no room. But he's in the middle of the lane so there is no going around him, no signal on, with a striped area he could've waited in. But anyway so I get behind him and I'm like honk. And then there was like 20 other honks that followed after me. It was pretty awesome to know that I started a honk-a-thon like thing.

But yeah so after they kicked us out of the museum we went to the Cheesecake Factory. I'd been to one in Hawaii before so I wanted to try this one. The cheesecake I had for dessert was so good. O man I wish I had some now. It was Godiva chocolate cheesecake. The factory deliveries nation wide so I think I will have to order some when I get back.

Then today I drove The Mustang around some more, took The Metro into downtown DC to go back to the Postal Museum. After that we went to a baseball game. The Washington Nationals against the San Diego Padres. We had to leave early cause of the parking gate was going to close. But when we left it was 3-2 Padres. So not a good night for DC. Here are some pictures of the game. It was cool cause we got to sit in the 5th roll. I've never sat that close before. So scroll on down for some good ol' baseball pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home