Washington DC

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Friday

Well Friday has been about the most boreingest day so far. It pretty much consisted of me sleeping. I didn't get up till freakin 10:54. That is the latest I have every slept. Even though it doesn't count for me.

But anyway my dad came to the apartment for lunch. I built a couple model like airplanes that are kinda cool. My dad went back to work for a while while my sister and I played some more video games. After he got back we went to Ft. Myer again. This time we were early enough to get to the stores. So went to the PX where I got the cd Now 21. Afterwords we went to the Commonsary. Which is the grocery store for the forts. Headed home after that and got ready for bed cause I was so tired. Well that's it, so thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home