Washington DC

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday's Second

If you didn't guess by the title then you must be a real moron. But anyway as the title so nicely put it this is today's (Wednesday's) second post. So if you read my first post then as you know the plan was to go to the Pentagon today. Well to put it bluntly, we did.

First we rode the metro (subway) to the Pentagon. I will have to admit that as my first time at ridding the subway it was totally awesome. I can't wait to go again on at least Monday. If not sooner and later. But anyway the Pentagon

We were only there for my dad's lunch break so we walked around a bit and had lunch. I couldn't believe what it was like. Totally different then I expected. When you walk in you have to get either a visitor's pass if your on like a tour guide or something or you can get a one day ID card. Of course I got that since yah know I do have the connections. The only difference that I know of is that my had my picture. But still that was cool enough. So after the Pentagon my Dad went back to work and me and my sister went back to the apartment to watch more Titus. Only three episode's left.

Then tonight we went and got my sister a bike and went to Hard Times Cafe again for dinner. And that's about it for today. Hopefully more fun stuff tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home