Washington DC

Monday, June 26, 2006

Mondays

Well I went to bed last night at 12:30. A little past midnight. I thought if I tried to get to to bed earlier then I could get up earlier. Good idea but too bad it wasn't true. I still ended up getting up at 11:00. I guess I was still trying to make up for Saturday night actually it was closer to Sunday morning since I didn't go to bed till like three. But o well. I had to time to get up this morning, shower, get some laundry started then my dad stopped by to pick us up for lunch. We went to this place called Five Guys. It is a burger and frys joint. Not too bad considering all their potatoes are from Idaho. But yeah so that's been about it for today we might do something tonight I don't know. One last thing before I go it's been raining off and on all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home