Washington DC

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yeah

So yeah anyway last night ended with going to see the movie Cars. It was a lot better then I expected. After that we got home and I went to bed. It was only 11 but I was just so tired. But yeah so I ended up getting up at five since I couldn't sleep. Which I didn't get cause I was so tired but yet still no sleep. It didn't matter tough because I had to take my shower at 6. My dad was taking me and my sister to get new id cards. Since he has to get up early to go to work we had to get up early to go to work with him. After we got there and got through the half-hour process of getting our cards my sister got to sit in the car for about three hours. It wasn't that bad at first cause it was cool and cloudy but after it started to clear up it got very hot. After my dad got out about 11:30 we headed home for lunch and a cool apartment.

Tonight we are supposed to take the subway into downtown DC. Good think I just got new walking shoes. I should have pictures up. If not later tonight then expect them tomorrow. Unless I die in a heated gun-fight. But that shouldn't happen right cause I'm only like the second whitest kid anyone could meet. And I'm only going to what I can only assume as a promanet black neighborhood. So peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home